Tuesday 17 November 2015

Book week again

HELLO!

Today I am going to be talking about my book week from last Friday. the who school had to dress up for book week. I dressed up as White Fang . But when I went to school many everyone said "who are you?" and then I have to get the White Fang book out of my bag, and it is really annoying.

 The hole school meets up at the courts. We had to walk around the courts when other school kids look at your costume. People thought I was the big bad wolf so I just went with it and chased the little red ridding hood who was a girl in school.

We also did a golden ticket. Our teacher hides around the school. It was really fun. But I did not find any tickets but it was fun any way.
The last thing I want to share with you is that the school had a quiz and it was fun to. that it for now but I will see you next week.


BYE!    
Bye Bye

1 comment: