Monday 16 May 2016

Cross country :(

HELLO!

Hi guys today I am going to talk about one of the worst day's of my live... the cross country. Now if you not mind it that OK for me but if you do..  GOOD FOR YOU.
But the day it happened (today) 
I thought to myself, I am ether going to die... or suffocate and die. It's not that I'm not fit or  something it's just that I hate cross country, It's about a dame km or so on and we're only year 8s like are they like trying to kill us or are they just crazy. Like I will rather break a arm or leg than going on cross country. But anyway guys back to the horror story, so we got ready on the start line and warmed up and then the run. I came 9th over all but it nearly killed me and thank God it is the last cross country . 

But that's all for this blog post but not worry  I will do another post on my blog next week but until now...


BYE!

this is what you did to me

Bye Bye

1 comment: