Monday 7 November 2016



HELLO!


Hi guys it's me again and this week on my blog I am going to talk about the book week again, so yeah also it was guy forks  and it was really cool but any way back to the book week ting anyway so this week on my blog post I am talking about what i dressed up as a chater. I dressed up as Standly in the book holes, it was really fun.
I did not win any thing but I had a nice time and yeah so that was the day I dressed u as a miner with a shovel that is taller than me. I also had to take it on the bus with everyone looking at me. But yeah that is it for this post and if you have not read the book Holes then READ IT or die! but yeah that is it for this post guys I will see you or write to you in the next blog post but until then...


BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment