Monday 27 July 2015

MEMORY OF MY FAMILY

I have three grandparents, two grandmas and one granddad. If you are thinking what happened to my other granddad he died before I was born.  I have one living in Christchurch and two are in England but I an in Wellington. If you don't now what Wellington is it is the capital city in New Zealand, ITS NOT FAIR! I am so far away from them. The most awesome memory is when my granddad came over to New Zealand and gave me a spider man suit and a lolly bag when I was 3. Also other good memory is that my grandma from Christchurch made us go out side in the snow.  My mum and dad got a holiday ticket and had so much fun. Also my brother and me had a good memory, when we got ice cream on a hot summers day and did not fight for one day. When we got my cat, me my brother and my mum got a tabby cat and I named him, Cash, his nick name is jonny Cash. That is a great memory. My family had a great memory of me to but that is all I have time for people.

   BYE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment