Monday 3 August 2015


DINNER TIME!!


hello people I am back, I am going to talk about who would I invite for dinner. I would invite
Master Chief and Will Smith. Master Chief is the best  halo spartan of all time.
I would ask Master Chief  what is it like when you are getting hunted by Agent Lock in halo 5 and being a super solider.

Will Smith is one of the most funniest and one of my favorite actors. I would ask Will Smith what will be his best movie that he has done.
Also I will ask how many years will it be before you retire and how long have you been doing acting.

I will like to talk to them because they are one of my favorite actors and favorite game character.  It will make a very good  talk.
I will also ask Master Chief one more question, what is it like to fight aliens?

But I am sorry to say but this is all I have time for, but I will see you next time.

BYE!







2 comments:

  1. Master Chief is a TRAITOR sorry to say but he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO HE IS NOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete