Wednesday 19 August 2015

HELLO 

Today I am going to talk about the new New Zealand flag, not that I want to change the New Zealand flag but It has to be done... I have selected 4 new flags out of 40! My first flag is the Black Jack, because it has the union Jack and because also it blends in with  my black back ground as you can see.

My second flag is silver fern green, because I like this one is because the green is my favorite color and the white fern repents New Zealand but it is a bit plane.  My third flag is the black and red stars.
 As you can see it also has black and the cross just like the black jack, but because I like like fourth  one because it has red white and blue but all on a large fern. I think out of these four the black jack should be the new New Zealand flag.
I'm sorry but this is all I have time for but I will see you next time...BYE!!!
DON'T CHANGE ME!!!!
      

No comments:

Post a Comment