Monday 26 October 2015

HALLO!

Agent Lock 

Today I am going to talk about what my favourite game is, as expected it is Halo. Especially Halo Reach and Halo 4, but I might change my mind because the new Halo 5  has came out today! 

Master Chief

Halo 5 is about an Spartan called Agent Lock hunting down an other Spartan called Master Chief. But before I talk about Halo 5 let me talk about Halo. Halo is a massive ring that is built around an planet that the UNSC came upon when they were exploring in space. But also they came to a war with the Covenant, the Covenant is an alien species. The UNSC got on there own worriers called Spartans to fight the Covenant but their was other species that came in the war, the Flood and the Promethian, there is also Promethian vehicles in halo 5. I also like Halo Reach, because it is a fun game to play. Halo Reach is bast on before Halo and Halo 2. You are with your team and they are also the first Spartans. They called Noble team, you do not fight the Flood  or the Promethains. You just fight the Covenant. You play as Noble 6 but you die at the end of the game ( not in real live). I like this game because I like space and war and when you play it I hope you like it.      


           

2 comments: