Monday 19 October 2015

MY FUTURE JOB

HELLO!

Today I am going to share what my future job will be. For a fact I don't know what I want to be but I do have an idea! I love art and making so I would like to do molding. This art is created and fun. If  I don't change my mind in my future job I will do art and molding in collage. But if I do change my future job I will do acting. Acting will be fun and not to brag but I'm pretty good. But any away about the molding. I would prates my art an maybe my acting.

What will you like to be? tell me in the comments.

So yeah that is the time for me but don't worry I will see you 
next time.

BYE!              

2 comments:

  1. it was a good post but with a few mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Law. I cracked up at this post. (that was meant to be a comment a nice one)

    ReplyDelete