Sunday 6 March 2016

Camp!


HELLO!

 CRAP BEAR!

Today I'm going to talk about year 8 camp! I have to say that I am looking forward to the caving and high ropes. Also we are doing canoing and it's a long way to the place that we are going. But what I am not looking for are the pranks and the of of course the work!
like I have to work and clean but it is for the best for us right?
But yeah it's going good.... it is good , like it's only a week away now and it is a hole week of camp!
I know one thing about camps because of my big brother, please pay attention to this..

YOU HAVE TO GO ON A CAMP!
like it's not legendary if you don't go on a camp, first of all why you should go on a camp is that  people who don't go on a camp be toughs guys that sit on there butts and do nothing all day if they are bored and the second thing is that you won't be man enough. OK back to camp so yeah I think it's going to be awesome when I go to camp and when I come back from camp in another 2 weeks I'll give you guys some feedback of my camp...I think.
Well sorry guys but that's  all  I have time for but it's OK I will be back for another post blog in the next 2 weeks time but in that time peace out!


BYE!        

No comments:

Post a Comment