Sunday 20 March 2016

Leaving Camp :(

HELLO!

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK HOME!

But when you've been at camp too long

Hello guys I'm back from a post. It's been a week of Camp! Wow it was shorter than I thought it would be. Anyway today I'm going to talk about the  best time in the year... YEAR 8 CAMP!
It was  Monday to Friday so here's what I think of the Hillary Out Doors Centre.
I think the Camp was awesome and I think everyone will enjoy it. There might come a challenge for you like for me it was the high ropes but at the end I laughed at it and I knew I beat it! You might get home sick and miss your Family, but what  I would just focus on the people and friends around you and if you really hate it, think of how you are going home and hugging your Mum and Dad. But it's REALLY fun and awesome, I loved it! One of my favourite things to do at the Camp was Caving! Caving is so fun and I lead the team one time in the caves. Also the Flying Fox was sooooo fun and also I was the first one to do it because I volunteered first to see what it was like and it was awesome! There was a big river at the bottom and the Flying Fox was about 50 meters long!
I don't think there was anything challenging for me but the high ropes because I did not feel safe and sometimes I  forgot that that I had the harness on so I freaked out sometimes.It's not that I am afraid of heights it's just that I don't like falling. But even though I miss Camp I miss Camp there is no place like home. But sorry guys that's all I have time for but I will send another post on my blog next week but until then peace out!





BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Lawrence - well done for coping so well with all the camp challenges!

    ReplyDelete